Saturday 8 October 2016

Review: collaboration with Baph O Witch

Baph O Witch is one of the most amazing gothic models that we've had the pleasure to work with ^^ .

Why did we want to support her?Because she said:

"Modeling and photography besides singing and makeup have always been my passion and since I started my modeling page I got so much positive feedback and support for what I do. This is what motivates me to get better and better.

And maybe one sweet day I can fullfill my dream and do this for a living.

Your support would mean a lot to me even if it's just a dollar. It doesn't really matter how much!"


Very beautiful pictures she had shared with us and darkness perfection from within.


Black Long Sleeves Leather Gothic Trench Coat for Women

Model/MUA/Edit: Baph O Witch

Coat: DevilNight

See more details about the coat,click here.











Romantic Black and White Gothic Corset Long Prom Dress

Model/MUA/Edit: Baph O Witch

Dress: DevilNight

See more details about the dress,click here.








No comments:

Post a Comment